COVID-19 Hotel Updates
At Best Western Plus Bradford Inn, we always place a high standard and focus on our hygiene and cleanliness. In light of the recent impact of COVID-19, our team is taking precautionary measures to prevent the spread at our hotel. Here are some of the initiatives we've taken:
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves.
- We've installed a sneeze guard at the front desk.
- There are now key drops at the front desk to safely return your room key after check-out.
- Sanitizer stations are present throughout the hotel.
- We have a contactless credit card reader for making payments.
- Our head of housekeeping is using UV wands to sanitize each guest room.
- Hot Breakfast is available again! Weekdays from 6 AM - 9 AM and weekends from 7 AM - 10 AM.
- Lounge open for dine-in, take-out, and room service.
- Our swimming pool, fitness center, and business center are open.